Infudrop matic P K-Nect, 180cm
Infudrop matic P K-Nect, 180cm from Fresenius
Infusion device with micro-smooth insertion mandrel, integrated, closeable, automatic ventilation with hydrophobic bacterial filter. The Safety-Air-Vent safety valve protects from contact with the infusion solution. The valve/filter combination eases the ventilation specifically with fat- and alcohol solutions, and simplifies handling. Wetting and clogging of the bacterial filter is impossible.
The additional locking cap protects the bacterial filter from damage.
Flexible, transparent and PVC-free drip chamber allows optical control of the drip sequence and enables quick and easy adjustment of the fluid level. The 15 µm fluid filter serves for the safe retention of particles. Filling volume of the hose (diameter 3,0 x 4,1 mm) approx. 7 ml per 1 m hose. Possibility for intermittent injections with the pressure-resistant Y-injection port. Infudrop Air-matic PRS offers increases safety through a terminal non-return check valve. Reliable protection for the prevention of potential dangers during parallel infusions, i.e. retrograde addition of infusion solutions into the gravity infusion. Prevents blood return into the infusio device in case of infusion interruption.
- injection port 150 cm
- micro-smooth insertion mandrel
- closeable ventilation
- precision roll clamp
- bacterial filter
- drip chamber with sensor ring above
- 15 µm-fluid filter
- flexible, transparent hose system
Intrafix SafeSet from BBraun
Greater safety and convenience, with protection against air infusions and automatic air venting thanks to the AirStop filter membrane. Also, no leaking of infusion fluids thanks to PrimeStop, a protective cap with an integrated, fluid-repellent membrane.
- AirStop: the unique filter membrane acts as a barrier to prevent air from entering the connection tubing
- PrimeStop: the protective cap with built-in fluid repellant membrane prevents leaking of infusion solutions
- sharp piercing spike enables easy piercing even of hanging containers
- complete emptying without residue left in infusion containers
- bacteria-proof air vent, closes with snap cap, green
- convenient drip chamber design with highly transparent upper part
- upper part of drip chamber is ideal for clamping on an infusion pump drop sensor
- extended, detached drip element provides even drop formation, 20 drops = 1 ml ± 0.1 m (aqua dest.)
- flexible pumping chamber with high fluid level, easy and quick to adjust
- particle filter: 15 µm filter keeps out coarser particles
- roller clamp colored “orange” DIN safety color, with spike dock for more secure spike disposal
- pressure-resistant up to 2 bar: suited for use with infusion pumps that are ready for 3 x 4.1 mm tubing (list available on request)
- Luer-lock fitting
- elastic injection valve
- tubing length of Intrafix Air G IV set = 150 cm
- scale graduated in centimeters
- length: 22 cm
- weight: 155 g
Surshield Surflo Perfusion Set
Surshield Surflo Perfusion Set from BBraun
Self-adhesive, sterile wound dressing made of polyurethane foam for moderately oozing wounds.
- for moderately oozing chronic wounds
- bacteria-and water-proof
- can be left on up to 7 days
- low-pain dressing changes
Allevyn Dressings Have Three LayersA breathable, waterproof outer layer that keeps out bacteria, a hydrocellular absorbent foam core and a non-sticking wound facing layer.
Allevyn is a hydrocellular dressing that was developed specifically for the care of exsudating wounds.
Allevyn’s 3-layered construction fosters and maintains a moist wound healing environment that promotes timely healing.
The 3 layers of Allevyn Adhesive create a closed system and present an effective barrier necessary for a moist wound healing environment.
To achieve an effective barrier, 3 conditions have to be met:
- block bacteria intruding from outside
- prevent contamination
- prevent seepage