Furnishings & Equipment
Arm rest for injections
Arm rest for injections
This practical and hygienic foam arm rest provides comfortable support for patients who need injections, punctures or vaccinations.
Its synthetic cover can simply be cleaned and disinfected. The arm support is available in different sizes to accommodate various patient types.
- neutral white
- ca. 13° elevation
- length: different variations available
- height: ca. 8 cm on the higher end /lowest point: 6 cm
- height: ca. 5 cm on the lower end /lowest point: 3 cm
- ensures correct arm position during puncture
- easy to clean and disinfect
Scope of Delivery:
- Arm support in desired size
Due to its neutral color scheme the arm rest can be used in all types of medical environments such as cabinets, clinics or homes.
Arm-splint for Infusions
Arm-splint for Infusions from Dr. Paul Koch
The arm-splint is used for the fixation during intra-venous permanent-drip infusions. The arm, resting at the infusion-device, is held in prone or supine position. Fixation of the arm through velcro straps. The splint can be affixed to the bed with one strap.
- for adults
- prevents tearing-off of cannulas
- fixation with straps and velcro closure
Haemo-Perfecta Blood Sampling Chair
Haemo-Perfecta Blood Sampling Chair from SIMPEX
- Frame has durable chrome finish
- 2 adjustable and disinfectable arm rests
cover made of disinfectable imitation leather with two arm rests of black integral foam with a clever construction of tubular- and sheet metal that makes it highly adjustable
IMS-F Injection Supplies Dispenser
IMS-F Injection Supplies Dispenser from Wagner
“First-in/First-out Guarantee” and dust protection provided by acrylic glass swing doors, per DIN 58953. Meets requirements of modern quality management systems. With 3 compartments for a variety of syringes, 3 compartments below for needles, 1 compartment each for injection band-aids and pledget roll. Bottom pull-out work surface.
- First-in/First-out guarantee
- dust protection by means of acrylic glass swing doors
- 3 compartments for a variety of syringes
- 3 compartments below for needles
- 1 compartment each for injection band-aids and pledget roll
- bottom pull-out work surface
- ideal standard modular dimensions 50 x 50 x 23 cm
- universal and adaptable
- furniture board with 19mm melamine veneer
- easy-to-care-for and sturdy