Emergency & First Aid
ampoule kit from DocCheck
The DocCheck Ampoule Kit is made of durable nylon webbing, which was triple-sealed against moisture. Additionally, the bag has over-all padding, which protects the contents not only against shocks and bumps, but also from extreme temperature influences.
- space for approx. 50 ampoules (approx. 29 x 5 – 10 ml and approx. 35 x 1 – 2 ml)
- additional pockets for accessories, such as syringes, cannulas, and swabs, in the middle divider
- also available as emergency ampoule kit with reflector
- measurements: 22 x 14 x 5 cm
- DocCheck Ampoule Kit
- separate, completely detachable pocket for BTMs
Aura Once Single-use Larynx Masks
Aura Once Single-use Larynx Masks from Ambu
Can be connected to a ventilation unit, so that both spontaneous breathing with increased oxygen content or manual or machine-driven ventilation are possible. Compared with the face mask, it does a better job of closing off the upper respiratory passages. Moreover, it frees up both of the anestheticist’s hands.
- with extra soft cuff and reinforced cuff point
- special, anatomically-shaped tube for easy, atraumatic positioning
- cuff and tube combined in one piece for greater safety
- surface with “Easy-Glide” microstructures for easier insertion
- particularly thin cuff for best possible seal
- cuff fill valve has size printed on it, exactly reflecting the cuff’s relative pressure
- tube shaped to permit a sure grip during insertion
- packed singly and sterile
- packaging is color coded and has instruction printed on the reverse
- tube: polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- tube connector: polypropylene (PP)
- cuff filler valve: PVC
- Luer-connector on cuff filler valve: PP
Bandaging-Contents after DIN
Bandaging-Contents after DIN from Holthaus Medical
According to Accident-Prevention Regulations and their execution guidelines, depending on type and size of business, first-aid equipment is to kept at hand. This includes containers with contents according to DIN 13 169 and DIN 13 157, which also contain sterile products.
- contents for bandaging-kits and first-aid cases
- 72-piece after DIN 13157 or 140-piece after DIN 13169
Sterile products always require gentle handling and careful storage.
First-aid containers by Söhngen are exemplarily suited for this.
Commercial bandaging-cases for businesses must meet the following requirements:
administration to 50 employees, manufacturing to 20 employees, construction sites to 10 employees require DIN 13157.
With greater employment numbers, as case/bandage-kit with DIN 13169 contents is required. Alternatively, 2 cases with DIN 13157.
Battery Handle from KaWe
- for all cold-light laryngoscopy blades
- interior capsule protects the Xenon-bulb and prevents falling out in case of battery replacement
- lamp’s interior capsule is gold-plated, guarantees maximum light transmission
- all handles are compatible according to
DIN EN ISO 7376-3
- low empty weight, because no inner core
C161 Aspirator for clearing breathing passages
C161 Aspirator for clearing breathing passages from ATMOS
- suction performance 16 ±2 liters/minute
- maximum triple protection against overflowing
- low acquisition and operating costs
- economical operational recycling
- Direct Docking System does away with connecting hose
- easy to use
- highly adjustable
Combibag Transparent Masks
Combibag Transparent Masks from Weinmann
Respirator bags for adults and children. Through simply turning the bag by 180 °, you can quickly and easily vary the respiration-volume between children and adults respiration. You save space and weight, because you always have the correct respirator at hand and don’t have to carry a second, extra bag for the respiration of children. The safety-valve prevents too high respiration pressures and protects the patient, – regardless if you use a tube or mask for respiration.
- the two grip-indentations of COMBIBAG enable the administration of small volumes for children, as well as the respiration of adults
- increased patient-protection through safety-valve with 2 pressure levels: 20 and 60 mbar
- tool-free maintenance and cleaning
- PEEP-valve, demand-valve OXYMAND or oxygen-reservoir can be attached for better oxygenation
- one-case construction eases disinfection
Combibag Ventilation Bag
Combibag Ventilation Bag from Weinmann
By simply turning the bag 180° you can vary the breath volume simply and quickly from child to adult ventilation. Just change the mask; the bag stays, since it is suitable for grown-ups and children. It lets you save space and weight, since you always have the right ventilation bag ready and don’t need to bring along an extra bag. The safety valve prevents excessive ventilation pressure and protects the patient, regardless of whether you use tube or mask.
- without masks (up to 6 different mask sizes can be ordered)
- COMBIBAG’s two grip moldings make possible small volumes for children as well as adult-strength ventilation
- 2-stage safety valve
- Demand valve OXYMAND or oxygen tank can be connected, for better oxygenation
- handy and lastingly elastic
- PEEP valve
- problem-free oxygen input
- heightened patient safety with safety valve’s 2 pressure stages of 20 millibar and 60 millibar
- meets ISO safety standard
- autoclavable to134°C
- single membrane construction makes for easier disinfection
Complan Rescue Blanket
Complan Rescue Blanket from SÖHNGEN
Original up-to-date version according to DIN EN 1865, substantially improved. Carrying handles reinforced with plastic tubing, with web strap sown continuously over the entire width of the rescue blanket. The longs sides each have three carrying handles. Made of polyester high-strength fiber, orange, surface-sealed, truck canvas quality, according to DIN-EN 1865.
- Measurements: 2,000 x 700 mm
- repels dirt
- easy to care for
- surface area weight: 650 g/m2
Dentosafe with special tooth-nutrient solution
Dentosafe with special tooth-nutrient solution from Miradent
Play-, sports- and traffic accidents often lead to dental injuries. The frontal teeth are the most affected. Parts of the crown break off due to fall or impact, loose teeth can be caused, teeth are knocked out partially or whole. A broken or missing frontal tooth doesn’t just affect appearance and chewing ability, but also means substantial financial costs. The loss of a frontal tooth causes life-long expense, which can amount to 10 – 20.000,- EUR.
- serves for the transport of teeth or tooth fragments
- noticeably improves treatment chances for dental injuries
Therefore: rescue instead of replacing! People with dental injuries must be treated immediately at the nearest dentist or dental/orthodontal clinic. Dental examinations have proven that directly removed teeth or tooth fragments are almost completely covered with living cells at the roots
Removed teeth or tooth fragments must be immersed in the DENTOSAFE nutrient solution within 30 minutes, to keep the root’s skin-cells alive for at least 24 hours.
Teeth immersed in the nutrient solution in the tooth rescue box can be re-attached and re-grown into the jaw by a dentist, with promising results.
Tooth fragments and/or knocked out or extremely loose teeth are kept and put into the nutrient solution of the DENTOSAFE tooth-rescue box within 30 minutes of the incident.
The nutrient solution in the bottles is ready to use. After screwing open the lid, the tooth is placed directly – without prior cleaning of dirt particles – into the nutrient solution, and the lid screwed on.
When placing the tooth into the box, the root surface of the tooth should not be touched, it is covered with living cells.
The DENTOSAFE tooth-rescue box is transported to the dental office or clinic along with the injured person.
Use of the DENTOSAFE tooth-rescue box in emergencies :
1. The DENTOSAFE tooth-rescue box is ready to use. The lid of the box is screwed off.
2. Then the tooth is placed into the bottle with the root-tip facing down. Caution! Do not touch the tooth at the root.
3. The tooth-rescue box is closed again with the screw-on lid. It can now be transported problem-free to the dentist or into the nearest orthopedic clinic. The DENTOSAFE call-nutrient solution keeps the tooth alive at least 24 hours. That means in this timeframe it is can be replanted – prerequisite for re-growing of the tooth in the jaw.
4. On the designated fields on the bottle’s label, please note the initials of the patient whose tooth was placed into the tooth-rescue box, as well as the date and time of immersion. Prevents the dying of the tooth and increases the possibility of re-implantation.
Disposable Tracheal Tubes
Disposable Tracheal Tubes from Mallinckrodt
Serves to secure the airways in the areas of anesthesia and emergency medicine through endotracheal intubation.
- available without balloon for children (Ch. 16 – 20) or with balloon (Ch. 22 – 40)
- with rounded edges and softly formed, anti-traumatic, masked tip for extra easy intubation
- designed for high safety and patient comfort
- gradation markings on both sides and special marking at the tip ensure optimal positioning
- sterile, packed singly
Emergency Case from SÖHNGEN
Emergency case that, when configured for various specialties, can handle extreme situations occuring in any practice.
Case comes complete with basic emergency medical equipment for applying instant lifesaving measures in the doctor’s office. With contents.
It comes complete with everything necessary for an acute emergency in the functional areas of respiration, oxygen, suction, injection, diagnoses and wound care
Versions are available for the internist, general practitioner, dermatologist, gynecologist, ear-nose-throat doctor, ophthalmologist, dentist, industrial medicus and pediatrician.
- includes basics equipment for respiration, oxygen, suction, injection, diagnoses and wound care
- made of tough, unbreakable plastic
- includes wall mount
- hand-operated suction pump
- suction catheter
- Guedel trachea tube set, sizes 1 / 3 / 5
- mouth wedge
- safe set
- venous cannula
- infusion set
- disposal box
- ampule opener
- diagnostic light
- reflex hammer, Buck-style
- wound and skin disinfectant
- rescue blanket
- bandaging material
Feldberg San from PAX
Compact emergency backpack with adjustable compartment divisiders and individual storage pockets inside.
Conceived for ambulance service at mass gatherings and as Rapid Response Team backpack, it has proven itself over and over again.
Freely arrange the inside space with the Velcro FB-S compartment system with its two medium-size and two small-size inner pockets and absolutely customize this backpack to fit your requirements.
- with variable compartment dividers and inner pockets
- incl. 1 x compartment system FB-S, 2 x medium and 2 x small inner pockets
- dimensions: 39 x 48 x 18 cm
Case of break-proof plastic, complete with basic emergency medicine equipment, for initiation of life-saving measures.
According to accident-prevention regulations and their instructions, first-aid equipment is to be kept ready, depending on the type and size of the business.
Included in this are suited containers with contents after DIN 13 157, which, among others, also contain sterile products.
Sterile products always require careful handling and storage.
Business first-aid kit for the following sectors
Administration to 50 employees, manufacturing to 20 employees, construction zones to 10 employees. With more employees, a first-aid kit/case with DIN 13169 contents is required. Alternatively 2 cases with DIN 13157.
- impact resistant ABS-plastic housing
- wall bracket with mounting accessories
- incl. seal to ensure completeness
- contents with Holthaus quality products: Holthaus 72-piece assortment after DIN 13 157
- weight approx. 1,5 kg
First-Aid Set from DocCheck
The DocCheck First-Aid Set contains items that come in handy for first-aid measures in emergency situations.
- compact and handy
- basic kit for smaller injuries
- especially suited for travel, sports and recreation
- expandable through medications, which should be coordinated with a doctor or pharmacist, according to destination
- weight only approx. 275 g
- 2 bandage packs
- triangular scarf
- rescue blanket
- 1 pair gloves
- roll band-aid
- 5 band-aids
- 2 wound compresses
- 3 wound quick bandages
- 3 safety pins
Intubation Forceps after Magill
Intubation Forceps after Magill
The Magill-Forceps are medical forceps which, in contrast to dressing forceps, are angled. The jaws are roughened and widened. That’s why the Magill-Forceps are especially suited for use in the mouth/throat region. They are often used in combination with laryngoscopy for the removal of foreign matter from the upper respiratory tract, for positioning of the tube in nasal intubation, as well as for the insertion of stomach probes into the esophagus.
Like other medical instruments, the Magill-Forceps is made of metal and therefore autoclavable. The inventor was the Irish anesthesiologist Ivan Whiteside Magill, who also designed a special endotracheal tube.
Magill-Forceps are made in various sizes. For adults the total length is 24 cm, for children 20 cm and for infants 16 cm.