Accu-Chek Safe-T-Prop Plus
Accu-Chek Safe-T-Prop Plus from Roche
The Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Plus lancet, with its three individually selectable needle stick depths, offers the decided advantage of letting you flexibly match it to a heterogeneous patient population with highly differentiated skin textures, from infants and children to adults.
- disposable lancet in ergonomic T-shape
- makes for intutively correct use
- three selectable stick depths (1.3 mm, 1.8 mm und 2.3 mm)
- ergonomic T-shape for comfortable handling
- tri-beveled lancet point is easier on the skin
- guided lancet movement and high lancet speed provide gentle skin penetration
- meets the special needs of the most varied patient groups
BSG-Sedivette from Sarstedt
Closed system from blood extraction to sedimentation. With the S-Sedivette, sedimentation measurement occurs through the extraction-system, without opening the system. Therefore S-Sedivettes, compared to the classic method, are visibly more hygienic and simpler in their operation.
With the S-Sedivette, sedimentation measurement occurs through the extraction-system, without opening the system. Therefore S-Sedivettes, compared to the classic method, are visibly more hygienic and simpler in their operation, combined with a reduction of expenses. Further optimization of the BSD-measurement is offered by the automatic blood sedimentation measuring devices S 200 with 10 measuring spaces, or with high sample volume, the S 2000 with 40 spaces (optionally expandable to 160 measuring spaces). The mixer M 200 guarantees a thorough and gentle mixing of the S-Sedivette.
- sedimentation in the extraction tube
- no transferring of blood
- time-saving and hygienic
Dispenser for S-Sedivettes
Dispenser for S-Sedivettes from Sarstedt
Dispenser for S-Sedivettes. Simple storage and extraction of single units.
The dispenser has an exact and clearly apparent gradation, for quick reading of the amount of units remaining.
- for 10 sedivettes
- simple to use
Donafix Blood Sampling Device
Donafix Blood Sampling Device from MediPac
- Blood sample drawing device with vein puncture needle (VPK, Strauss-type)
- connecting tube and bottle connection cannula
- bottle cannula, 2.0 x 43 mm
- vein puncture needle, Strauss-type
- connecting tube
- connecting cannula
S-Monovette Rack D
S-Monovette Rack D from Sarstedt
For more order in the lab. The S-Monovette Racks D are not only very space-saving, but can also be stacked or re-modified into sample distribution blocks. They offer space for up to 50 S-Monovettes and are autoclavable. So you can always work with clinically clean racks.
Space-saving sample recovery
– D12: diameter of the opening 12 mm
– D17: diameter of the opening 17 mm
Pitch: 10 x 5
Heavy duty and stackable
Autoclavable up to max. 121 ° C
Suitable for S-Monovettes
Compatible with sample distribution blocks
Dimensions (L x W x H):
D12: 152mm x 80mm x 45mm
D17: 209 mm x 109 mm x 45 mm
Available in different variants
Safety Cannulle from Sarstedt
The Sarstedt safety cannulas belong to the so-called safe instruments. They are for single use only and have a safety mechanism that makes it impossible to stick or cut with them after the intended use. In that way, they guard against needlestick injuries(TRBA 250)
Safety lancet from Sarstedt
- the risk of needlestick injury and cross-contamination is reduced, because the lancet is securely isolated in a sheath before and after use.
- the already cocked system, the good grip afforded by the rippled, flattend top surface on the lancet body and the small, transparent positioning guide make user-friendly handling possible.
- the ultra-sharp, siliconised blades and triple-facetted needle points cause minimal pain.
- depending on the amount of blood to be drawn and the skin type, five models possessing various, exactly pre-set finger stick depths and widths ensure an optimal blood flow.
- makes the safe puncturing of infants’ heels possible
Solofix Safety Blood-Lancettes
Solofix Safety Blood-Lancettes from BBraun
Sterile disposable lancette for extraction of capillary blood for general blood-diagnostic. With contact-activated puncture-mechanism and irreversible needle-retraction.
- with autom. safety-mechanism
- low-pain puncture
- color-coding 7426C
- blood-volume ~ 10 – 30 µl
- puncture-depth 1,8 mm
Product measurements 59 x 14 x 11,5 mm Material Housing/
Polypropylene (PP) Sterile cap Polypropylene (PP) Needle
Polystyrene (PS) Retraction spring Zinc-coated
AISI 302/ AISI 304,
Sterilization Gamma-radiation Life-span 5 years Packaging Removal-box 200 pieces Quality
DIN EN ISO 13485:2003 Product
Medical product after
Class II a