Accu-Chek Safe-T-Prop Plus
Accu-Chek Safe-T-Prop Plus from Roche
The Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Plus lancet, with its three individually selectable needle stick depths, offers the decided advantage of letting you flexibly match it to a heterogeneous patient population with highly differentiated skin textures, from infants and children to adults.
- disposable lancet in ergonomic T-shape
- makes for intutively correct use
- three selectable stick depths (1.3 mm, 1.8 mm und 2.3 mm)
- ergonomic T-shape for comfortable handling
- tri-beveled lancet point is easier on the skin
- guided lancet movement and high lancet speed provide gentle skin penetration
- meets the special needs of the most varied patient groups
Safety lancet from Sarstedt
- the risk of needlestick injury and cross-contamination is reduced, because the lancet is securely isolated in a sheath before and after use.
- the already cocked system, the good grip afforded by the rippled, flattend top surface on the lancet body and the small, transparent positioning guide make user-friendly handling possible.
- the ultra-sharp, siliconised blades and triple-facetted needle points cause minimal pain.
- depending on the amount of blood to be drawn and the skin type, five models possessing various, exactly pre-set finger stick depths and widths ensure an optimal blood flow.
- makes the safe puncturing of infants’ heels possible
Solofix Safety Blood-Lancettes
Solofix Safety Blood-Lancettes from BBraun
Sterile disposable lancette for extraction of capillary blood for general blood-diagnostic. With contact-activated puncture-mechanism and irreversible needle-retraction.
- with autom. safety-mechanism
- low-pain puncture
- color-coding 7426C
- blood-volume ~ 10 – 30 µl
- puncture-depth 1,8 mm
Product measurements 59 x 14 x 11,5 mm Material Housing/
Polypropylene (PP) Sterile cap Polypropylene (PP) Needle
Polystyrene (PS) Retraction spring Zinc-coated
AISI 302/ AISI 304,
Sterilization Gamma-radiation Life-span 5 years Packaging Removal-box 200 pieces Quality
DIN EN ISO 13485:2003 Product
Medical product after
Class II a