Mini-Spike Filter Plus
Mini-Spike Filter Plus from BBraun
The 0.45 µm (micro meter) bacteria-proof aeration filter protects medications under preparation from room-air borne contamination. The 0.2 µm bacteria-proof aerosol retention filter of the Mini Spike Chemo provides users with the most extensive protection against toxic aerosols.
a tightly closing cap, touch-safe Luer lock connector and integrated aerosol filter further protect against contamination.
the integrated 5 µm particle filter shuts out particles of ? 5 µm.
“Small bottles – big challenges.” For removing and cost-saving complete emptying of particularly small medication vials we recommend the Mini- Spike with Micro-tip.
- NEW: optimal emptying of small bottles from 3 to 1000 ml with Micro-tip
- with bacteria-proof aerosol filter 0.45 µm
- easy withdrawal and adding of medicines because pressure is optimally equalized
- reduced contamination risk in withdrawal and preparation through the integrated, bacteria-retentive 0.45µm aeration filter
- lighter workload and improved hygiene for multiple withdrawals from multiple-bottle containers, due to the green, tightly-closing snap top and protected Luer lock connector.
For hygienically safe multiple withdrawals from supply bottles.
Mini-Spike Plus from BBraun
The 0,45 µm bacteria-tight ventilation-filter protects medication during preparation from room-air contamination. The 0,2 µm bacteria-tight ventilation-filter of the Mini Spike Chemo protects the user mostly from toxic aerosols.
Tightly sealing cap, touch-proof Luer-Lock connector and an integrated ventilation-filter offer additional contamination-safety.
“Small bottles – big demands.” For the extraction and cost-saving emptying of especially small medication-vials, we recommend the Mini- Spike with micro-tip.
- NEW: optimal emptying of small bottles through micro-tip of 3 to 1000 ml
- with bacteria-tight ventilation-filter 0,45 µm
- easy extraction and infusion of medications through optimal pressure-balance
- reduced risk of contamination during extraction and preparation due to integrated, bacteria-retentive 0,45 µm ventilation-filter
- easy work and improved hygiene with multiple extractions from containers, through green, tightly sealing snap-lid and protected Luer-Lock connection
For hygienically safe multiple extraction from bottles