First Aid Accessories
Complan Rescue Blanket
Complan Rescue Blanket from SÖHNGEN
Original up-to-date version according to DIN EN 1865, substantially improved. Carrying handles reinforced with plastic tubing, with web strap sown continuously over the entire width of the rescue blanket. The longs sides each have three carrying handles. Made of polyester high-strength fiber, orange, surface-sealed, truck canvas quality, according to DIN-EN 1865.
- Measurements: 2,000 x 700 mm
- repels dirt
- easy to care for
- surface area weight: 650 g/m2
Dentosafe with special tooth-nutrient solution
Dentosafe with special tooth-nutrient solution from Miradent
Play-, sports- and traffic accidents often lead to dental injuries. The frontal teeth are the most affected. Parts of the crown break off due to fall or impact, loose teeth can be caused, teeth are knocked out partially or whole. A broken or missing frontal tooth doesn’t just affect appearance and chewing ability, but also means substantial financial costs. The loss of a frontal tooth causes life-long expense, which can amount to 10 – 20.000,- EUR.
- serves for the transport of teeth or tooth fragments
- noticeably improves treatment chances for dental injuries
Therefore: rescue instead of replacing! People with dental injuries must be treated immediately at the nearest dentist or dental/orthodontal clinic. Dental examinations have proven that directly removed teeth or tooth fragments are almost completely covered with living cells at the roots
Removed teeth or tooth fragments must be immersed in the DENTOSAFE nutrient solution within 30 minutes, to keep the root’s skin-cells alive for at least 24 hours.
Teeth immersed in the nutrient solution in the tooth rescue box can be re-attached and re-grown into the jaw by a dentist, with promising results.
Tooth fragments and/or knocked out or extremely loose teeth are kept and put into the nutrient solution of the DENTOSAFE tooth-rescue box within 30 minutes of the incident.
The nutrient solution in the bottles is ready to use. After screwing open the lid, the tooth is placed directly – without prior cleaning of dirt particles – into the nutrient solution, and the lid screwed on.
When placing the tooth into the box, the root surface of the tooth should not be touched, it is covered with living cells.
The DENTOSAFE tooth-rescue box is transported to the dental office or clinic along with the injured person.
Use of the DENTOSAFE tooth-rescue box in emergencies :
1. The DENTOSAFE tooth-rescue box is ready to use. The lid of the box is screwed off.
2. Then the tooth is placed into the bottle with the root-tip facing down. Caution! Do not touch the tooth at the root.
3. The tooth-rescue box is closed again with the screw-on lid. It can now be transported problem-free to the dentist or into the nearest orthopedic clinic. The DENTOSAFE call-nutrient solution keeps the tooth alive at least 24 hours. That means in this timeframe it is can be replanted – prerequisite for re-growing of the tooth in the jaw.
4. On the designated fields on the bottle’s label, please note the initials of the patient whose tooth was placed into the tooth-rescue box, as well as the date and time of immersion. Prevents the dying of the tooth and increases the possibility of re-implantation.
Plum Eye-Rinsing Bottle
Plum Eye-Rinsing Bottle from Plum
for accidents with acids and alkaloid substances, mobile use i.e. assembly work, for transport of hazardous materials according to regulations (GGVS), for frequent change in work place and for equipment, as well as the replenishment of First-Aid kits and cases
- for eye-rinsing in emergencies
- pH neutral with neutralizing effect
- enables gentle and even rinsing of the eyes
- unopened, sterile bottles keep for 3 years, which ensures their safe application
- no maintenance and cleaning of the bottles
- the bottle is readied for use with just two movements
- physiological, sterile NaCl – solution 0,9 %
- ergonomically formed eye-bowl
- simple and easy operation in emergencies
- conforms to DIN EN 15154-4
Shovel Stretcher from SÖHNGEN
Special equipment for the careful, secure lifting and moving of the seriously injured.
Open the two scoops, push them sideways under the patient and then close them again. The patient can now be lifted carefully and moved. Further transport with the vacuum stretcher. The scoop stretcher recommends itself particularly when spinal column injuries are suspected or the diagnosis is not certain.
- spring-loaded pusch button closures on the sides
- can be lengthend in steps, from 1.67 meters to 2.10 meters x 0.43 meters
- telescopes down to 1.2 meters
- can be loaded with up to 170 kg
- incl. 3 patient safety straps
Shovel Stretcher Head Restraint Set
Shovel Stretcher Head Restraint Set from SÖHNGEN
Head immobilization set for the scoop stretcher. Side cushions and head strap assembly for securing and steadying the head while on the scoop stretcher. Foam rubber side cushions with orange, washable cover. The length of all tie-down in the head strap assembly including the padded forehead strap can be adjusted by Velcro closures.
- side cushions and head strap assembly
- foam rubber side cushions have washable covers
- tie-down areas for head strap assembly, including padded forehead strap
- adjustable lengths
Snakebite Kit from SÖHNGEN
Snakebite kit. Plastic box with wall holder, orange color. Contains a highly effective mini suction pump for single-handed use on oneself, as well as a small scalpel, alcohol swabs, compresses, bandage and band-aids.
- for treating bites of poisonous reptiles, spiders or scorpions
- Measurements: 100 x 80 x 30 mm
Spine Board from SÖHNGEN
- for transport when spinal injuries are suspected and the diagnosis is still open.
- meets the requirements of DIN EN 1865
- x-rayable and impermeable to liquids
- plenty of carrying handles, three removable safety straps with quick-closing buckles
- Measurements: ca. 185 x 45.5 x 5 cm
- weight: ca. 6 kg
Stifneck Immobilization-Collar from Laerdal
- easy, symmetrical adjustment
- safely remains at set size
- lead-groves assure symmetrical size-adjustment
- sizes and adjustments just like the original Stifneck collar
- easy access for pulse-control, airway management and free view of the trachea through over-sizes tracheal opening
- room for large fingers for palpation on the back
- application-instructions embossed in the collar
- affordable and room-saving
- X-ray permeable, suited for MRI and CT-scan
- adjustable to all sizes