Audiometer ST 20
Audiometer ST 20 from MAICO
“With the ST 20 you can conduct tone audiometric examinations
as well as quick screening tests. The lightweight and handy ST20 ist
very simple and convenient to operate. Test frequencies are set with
two touch keys and volume leveles with a slide lever. A dot of red light
shows the place to be marked directly in the audiogram field.
This way, the audiogram can be recorded quickly and without mistakes.
The robust headset with good noise dampening characteristics
makes correct measurement possible even in rooms with background noise.
The automatically surging, temporary deafening rushing noise
prevents overhearing with the other ear.
- for base-line child audiometry according to EBM 980 (Evidence Based Medicine)
- for screening tests, according to G26, G20 Noise
- reimbursable per EBM paragraphs 03335 and for the pediatrician per 04335 (both 250 points)
- simplest operation with sliders and point of light in the audiogram field
- white noise for temporary deafening
- comfortable loudness volume adjustment with slider in 5 dB steps
- ideal for quickest hearing tests for children and adults
Test signals Steady sine tone or pulse tone Test frequencies 0,25; 0,5; 1; 2; 3; 4; 6; 8 kHz Level increments 5 dB click-free Audiometer class Class 4 per EN 60645-1 Temporary deafening white noise, automatically surging Deafening headset contra-lateral air conduction headset Air conduction measurements Level range -10 to 100 dB HV, (90 dB at 0.25 kHz, 6 kHz, 8 kHz) Air conduction headphone HOLMCO 8103B26 with mickey mouse ears Power supply AC 230 volts~, 50/60 hertz, ca. 4 VA Dimensions and Weights w x d x h: 29 x 22 x 6 cm / 1.9 kg Standard accessories headset, power cord, PC-interface, audiogram pad