Stretchers & Rescue Systems
Complan Rescue Blanket
Complan Rescue Blanket from SÖHNGEN
Original up-to-date version according to DIN EN 1865, substantially improved. Carrying handles reinforced with plastic tubing, with web strap sown continuously over the entire width of the rescue blanket. The longs sides each have three carrying handles. Made of polyester high-strength fiber, orange, surface-sealed, truck canvas quality, according to DIN-EN 1865.
- Measurements: 2,000 x 700 mm
- repels dirt
- easy to care for
- surface area weight: 650 g/m2
Shovel Stretcher from SÖHNGEN
Special equipment for the careful, secure lifting and moving of the seriously injured.
Open the two scoops, push them sideways under the patient and then close them again. The patient can now be lifted carefully and moved. Further transport with the vacuum stretcher. The scoop stretcher recommends itself particularly when spinal column injuries are suspected or the diagnosis is not certain.
- spring-loaded pusch button closures on the sides
- can be lengthend in steps, from 1.67 meters to 2.10 meters x 0.43 meters
- telescopes down to 1.2 meters
- can be loaded with up to 170 kg
- incl. 3 patient safety straps
Shovel Stretcher Head Restraint Set
Shovel Stretcher Head Restraint Set from SÖHNGEN
Head immobilization set for the scoop stretcher. Side cushions and head strap assembly for securing and steadying the head while on the scoop stretcher. Foam rubber side cushions with orange, washable cover. The length of all tie-down in the head strap assembly including the padded forehead strap can be adjusted by Velcro closures.
- side cushions and head strap assembly
- foam rubber side cushions have washable covers
- tie-down areas for head strap assembly, including padded forehead strap
- adjustable lengths
Spine Board from SÖHNGEN
- for transport when spinal injuries are suspected and the diagnosis is still open.
- meets the requirements of DIN EN 1865
- x-rayable and impermeable to liquids
- plenty of carrying handles, three removable safety straps with quick-closing buckles
- Measurements: ca. 185 x 45.5 x 5 cm
- weight: ca. 6 kg