Audiometer ST 20
Audiometer ST 20 from MAICO
“With the ST 20 you can conduct tone audiometric examinations
as well as quick screening tests. The lightweight and handy ST20 ist
very simple and convenient to operate. Test frequencies are set with
two touch keys and volume leveles with a slide lever. A dot of red light
shows the place to be marked directly in the audiogram field.
This way, the audiogram can be recorded quickly and without mistakes.
The robust headset with good noise dampening characteristics
makes correct measurement possible even in rooms with background noise.
The automatically surging, temporary deafening rushing noise
prevents overhearing with the other ear.
- for base-line child audiometry according to EBM 980 (Evidence Based Medicine)
- for screening tests, according to G26, G20 Noise
- reimbursable per EBM paragraphs 03335 and for the pediatrician per 04335 (both 250 points)
- simplest operation with sliders and point of light in the audiogram field
- white noise for temporary deafening
- comfortable loudness volume adjustment with slider in 5 dB steps
- ideal for quickest hearing tests for children and adults
Test signals Steady sine tone or pulse tone Test frequencies 0,25; 0,5; 1; 2; 3; 4; 6; 8 kHz Level increments 5 dB click-free Audiometer class Class 4 per EN 60645-1 Temporary deafening white noise, automatically surging Deafening headset contra-lateral air conduction headset Air conduction measurements Level range -10 to 100 dB HV, (90 dB at 0.25 kHz, 6 kHz, 8 kHz) Air conduction headphone HOLMCO 8103B26 with mickey mouse ears Power supply AC 230 volts~, 50/60 hertz, ca. 4 VA Dimensions and Weights w x d x h: 29 x 22 x 6 cm / 1.9 kg Standard accessories headset, power cord, PC-interface, audiogram pad
Book of Color Charts, Velhagen-type
Book of Color Charts, Velhagen-type from MEDI-LEARN
These are color charts with standardized color pictures used in eye care and diagnosis of color vision defects, e.g., red-green color vision deficiency.
- tests for red-green defect
- in book format, with 23 tables and transparency gray test
Numbers and letters appear over a patterned background in a variety of contrasting colors. While the individual color values of the figures differ from the background, they share the same degree of brightness. That means the pictures can only be recognized by their color and not by how strongly the reflect the light.
If color vision deficiency exists in the patient, individual figures will not be recognized or else they are misperceived as different kinds of objects because of the way the patterns are designed to mislead.
To establish a simple contact between skin and measuring cable through the banana-plug.
There’s a large contact surface on the inside of the clamp electrode for transfer.
Clamp for extremities.
for children or adults, in various colors.
- Length: 14 cm; Width: 3 cm; Height: 3,5 cm
- Maximum diameter when open: 7,5 cm
- Contact surface inside: 2,2 cm x 3,2 cm
COPD-Screener from Vitalograph
The Vitalograph COPD-6 is a device which serves for the measuring of lung functions.
- for determination of the age of the lung
- determines obstruction-index and the ratio of FEV1 to FEV6
- specifically recognizes COPD-diseases
- for multi-patient use with Vitalograph safety mouth-pieces
Operation can occur through a medical expert or an assistant, with the goal of a quick spirometric pre-examination, to determine which persons exhibit a pre-symptomatic COPD-result, and which are COPD-free. This pre-examination can aid early detection and therefore effective treatment.
ECG Protractor from DocCheck
High-quality compass for manually measuring ECG wave forms, with two highly-polished points, also made of metal. The protective jacket has a 4 cm long measuring scale, divided in millimeters.
- length, with sleeve, ca. 12 cm
- includes push-on sheaths for the points
DocCheck Shop Deal: DocCheck Shop Top Deal Service Offer: Laser engraving
ECG SE-601 B
ECG SE-601 B from Edan
- Device can be put to use immediately
- Large alphanumeric keyboad with one-touch operation
- Internal storage: 100 ECGs
- LCD black/white display shows real-time ECG data
- Printout on 110 mm wide paper
- Device runtime is approximately 6 hours
- Equipped with handle for easy transport
- Data transmission to PC via Ethernet or RS 232 serial port
- Internal high-resolution thermal printer
- Weight: appr. 3 kg
- EDAN ECG SE-601 B
- patient cable
- 6 suction electrodes
- 4 clip electrodes
- chart paper
ECG-Lineal from DocCheck
Because ECG devices often also count P- or T-waves and therefore indicate erroneous heart-frequencies, one should never completely rely on them.
With the help of the ECG-Lineal, results can safely be tested.
- for different paper-speeds
- incl. additional information
- durable, transparent plastic
Electrode Contact Spray
Electrode Contact Spray from DocCheck
- optimal conductivity
- especially economical
- quick application
- high conductivity
- along with highest lubrication, offers optimal transmission of sound waves and laser energy
- skin friendly
- suited for electrode applicatons (suction systems)
Eye-Test Tables from OCULUS
For the testing of visual acuity (visus).
The vision-test characters are aligned according to the Snellen-method.
Visus-values for 5 and 6 m testing-distance are given on the tables.
You have the choice between a table with letters and numbers, a table with “Pflügerhaken” (E-symbols), a table with images for children, a table with just letters or just numbers.
Fetal Monitor FC 700
Fetal Monitor FC 700 from Bionet
- built-in CTG analysis function supports making diagnoses
- large 7-segment LED display for fetal heart frequency and uterus contractions
- measuring of fetal heart frequencies, contractions and fetal child movements
- high sensitivity, ultrasound frequency 1 MHz with an output performance < 10 mW/cm²
- measurement range: 50 – 240 beats per minute
- contraction measuring range: 0 – 99 units
- alarm function for abnormal heart frequency
- integrated thermal printer
- weighs under 3 kg
Model FC 700 Doppler specification Pulsed doppler ultrasound frequency: 1.0 megahertz Intensity < 10 mW / cm2 FHR range: 50 – 240 bpm, FHR accuracy: ± 1 bpm Fetal movement source Ultrasound pulsed doppler UC external type frequency response DC ~ 0.5Hz reference control measuring range 0 ~ 99 Einheiten Printer speed 1,2,3 cm/min paper, with feeding function Display 7-segment LED 2 channels (HR, UC) Notification Heart rhythm, with alarm function, printer on and in standby mode Sounds Doppler, alarms, informational Set-up Alarm; too-high/low recording speed; apper grid; fetal movement on/off; data; printer contrast, auto-print period Function Event marking, automatic fetal movement recording Power supply AC 100-240 volts (50/60 hertz) Output: DC18v, 2.5 Amp, 80 watts Measurements (mm) 296 x 305.5 x 92.5 (w x h x d) Weight 2.9 kg External Link RS-232C Optional program download function Standard accessory Ultrasound doppler
HNE Dopplex Vascular Doppler
HNE Dopplex Vascular Doppler from Huntleigh
Pocket ultrasound doppler for unidirectional blood vessel examination with a 5 Mhz probe.
The Mini Dopplex is very well-suited for quickly assessing vessel condition and measuring peripheral blood pressure. Analog output permits documenting of examination results, for example, through an ECG machine.
Weighing only 295 Gramm and measuring only 14 x 7.4 x 2.7 cm, this instruments is one of the smallest vascular dopplers in the world.
The Mini Dopplex offers multiple possibilities for examining arterial and venous systems.
Five different probes (2, 4, 5, 8 and 10 MHz) with differing penetration depths can be hooked up.
A special noise filter optimizes quality of the doppler signals, audible over the built-in speaker or earphones.
Automatic shut-off ensures long battery life.
- Multi Dopplex II – MD2: bi-directional pocket doppler with forward- and back-flow rate, probe frequency, speaker and RS232 interface
- LCD display with operational readiness indication
- automatic probe frequency detection
- active noise suppression
- Mini Dopplex: unidirectional pocket doppler with ear phone connection and analog outpout.
House Fly LEA Stereo Test
House Fly LEA Stereo Test from GOOD-LITE
By spatial vision we mean the three-dimensional perception of space.
“The House Fly” Stereotest ( “Titmus-Test”) is a simple way of testing stereoscopic perception in all age groups. Everybody, including small children, grasps what a fly is.
The glasses with polarized lenses used in the stereo vision test, “The House Fly” by VAC, polarize the light depending on the direction it comes from. For people with normal vision they create a spatial picture, while someone with impaired vision does not perceive it.
- test booklet with stereo pictures
- adult-size polarizing glasses
- child-size polarizing glasses
Matsubara eye charts book
Matsubara eye charts book from OCULUS
These are color charts with standard color pictures used in eye care and diagnosis of color vision defects, e.g., red-green color vision deficiency.
- in book format, with 10 charts for children (animals and flowers)
- includes matching charts for non-verbal evaluation