Dressing Material & Accessories
Askina Stick from BBraun
Askina Stik helps heal small shaving cuts.
Braun shaving stick for soothing the skin with astringent action after shaving.
Apply it to nicks after shaving to stop bleeding. Moisten stick slightly and dab on skin parts. For hygienic reason, don’t use with other persons. Askina-Stick B.
The stick’s active ingredient is aluminum sulfate, which supports blood clotting. When the stick is moistened with water, a salty solution forms on its surface. The solution precipitates tightening of the skin, which smoothes and relaxes the skin. The Askina Stick helps heal small wounds incurred while shaving.
Cosmopor or Cosmopor Advance sterilee
Cosmopor or Cosmopor Advance sterilee from HARTMANN
Cosmopor is a self-adhesive wound dressing, differentiated from traditional dressings by its innovative combination of materials, that makes flawless post-operative wound care a reality.
- wound pad with microfine matrix that can be depended on not to stick to the wound
- absorbent cushion made of 100% pure cotton is particulary shape-conforming, possesses high absorbent properties and cushions effectively.
- natural skin functions are not impeded, since the soft carrier fleece lets air and water vapor through.
Cosmopor’s decisive advantage is the hydrophobic micro-net used as the wound-facing layer. It wicks secretions quickly up into the absorbent cushion above it, but stays absolutely dry itself. It can be depended on not to stick to the wound, making dressing changes painless.
The absorbent cushion made of 100% pure cotton is contours easily, possesses high absorbent properties and cushions effectively.
The soft carrier fleece lets air and water pass, so that Cosmopor does not compromise normal skin functions.
Rounded-off corners keep the carrier fleece from rolling up even after extended resting on it.
A broad, securely closing adhesive zone around the periphery as well as the water-repellent impregnation of the outer non-woven fleece ensure reliable protection against contamination.
The hypoallergenic polyacrylate adhesive makes Cosmopor particularly skin friendly.
Use for post-operative wound care, but also for sterile care of minor injuries, for example, as first aid, and on patients with especially delicate skin.
Instant cool pack
Instant cool pack from DocCheck
Practical, disposable compress for rapid cooling in accidents without open wounds, such as sprains, strains, contusions, twists, hematomas and burns.
No special storage necessary.
- immediate activation, just bend bag
- single use
This article is excluded from withdrawal.
Quickpad Pad-dispenser from Holtsch
- material: polypropylene (PP)
- lid hermetically seals contents
- pads and isopropanol are sterile
- absolutely tear-proof system – multiple extraction impossible
- sterility is preserved in the dispenser
- weight: 114 g
- measurements: 5 x 5 x 8 cm