Infusion & Transfusion
Askina cellulose swabs
Askina cellulose swabs from BBraun
Cellulose swabs from the roll, made of highly-bleached bandaging cellulose per DAB, DIN 19310. Pad size: 4 x 5 cm, ready-to-use, pre-punched demarcations. Use for cleaning skin before injections and as absorbent padding
- made of highly-bleached bandaging cellulose
- simple to tear off cleanly
- highly absorbent, retains its shape
100 % chlorine-free bleached bandaging cellulose
Askina Brauncel swabs can be kept in the practical Askina Brauncel box to protect them against dust and from which they can be removed singly at any time.
Askina Sling Gauze Dabs
Askina Sling Gauze Dabs from BBraun
The Askina sling gauze dabs of bandage mull according to EN 14079-VM 20 are each made from a single piece of muslin with all edges safely selvedged inside the ball. They possess a high absorption capacity and serve to stanch blood flow and clean wounds, as well as to disinfect large skin areas.
- made of bandage mull according to DIN 61630 VM 20, Ph. Eur.
- 20-thread count, without x-ray contrast threads
- 100% cotton
- no x-ray contrast strips
- 100% non-chlorine bleached
Cupfix Ampule Opener
Cupfix Ampule Opener from Haeberle
Removable container for ampules. Housing made of light grey plastic. Wall model, includes mounting kit.
- replaces all ampule saws
- housing made of light grey plastic
- ampule waste container is removable
- measurements: 70 x 150 x 200 mm
spring-loaded diamond file fixed on rust-free plate.
Infudrop matic P K-Nect, 180cm
Infudrop matic P K-Nect, 180cm from Fresenius
Infusion device with micro-smooth insertion mandrel, integrated, closeable, automatic ventilation with hydrophobic bacterial filter. The Safety-Air-Vent safety valve protects from contact with the infusion solution. The valve/filter combination eases the ventilation specifically with fat- and alcohol solutions, and simplifies handling. Wetting and clogging of the bacterial filter is impossible.
The additional locking cap protects the bacterial filter from damage.
Flexible, transparent and PVC-free drip chamber allows optical control of the drip sequence and enables quick and easy adjustment of the fluid level. The 15 µm fluid filter serves for the safe retention of particles. Filling volume of the hose (diameter 3,0 x 4,1 mm) approx. 7 ml per 1 m hose. Possibility for intermittent injections with the pressure-resistant Y-injection port. Infudrop Air-matic PRS offers increases safety through a terminal non-return check valve. Reliable protection for the prevention of potential dangers during parallel infusions, i.e. retrograde addition of infusion solutions into the gravity infusion. Prevents blood return into the infusio device in case of infusion interruption.
- injection port 150 cm
- micro-smooth insertion mandrel
- closeable ventilation
- precision roll clamp
- bacterial filter
- drip chamber with sensor ring above
- 15 µm-fluid filter
- flexible, transparent hose system
Intrafix SafeSet from BBraun
Greater safety and convenience, with protection against air infusions and automatic air venting thanks to the AirStop filter membrane. Also, no leaking of infusion fluids thanks to PrimeStop, a protective cap with an integrated, fluid-repellent membrane.
- AirStop: the unique filter membrane acts as a barrier to prevent air from entering the connection tubing
- PrimeStop: the protective cap with built-in fluid repellant membrane prevents leaking of infusion solutions
- sharp piercing spike enables easy piercing even of hanging containers
- complete emptying without residue left in infusion containers
- bacteria-proof air vent, closes with snap cap, green
- convenient drip chamber design with highly transparent upper part
- upper part of drip chamber is ideal for clamping on an infusion pump drop sensor
- extended, detached drip element provides even drop formation, 20 drops = 1 ml ± 0.1 m (aqua dest.)
- flexible pumping chamber with high fluid level, easy and quick to adjust
- particle filter: 15 µm filter keeps out coarser particles
- roller clamp colored “orange” DIN safety color, with spike dock for more secure spike disposal
- pressure-resistant up to 2 bar: suited for use with infusion pumps that are ready for 3 x 4.1 mm tubing (list available on request)
- Luer-lock fitting
- elastic injection valve
- tubing length of Intrafix Air G IV set = 150 cm
- scale graduated in centimeters
- length: 22 cm
- weight: 155 g
Sangodrop S Transfusion Device
Sangodrop S Transfusion Device from Fresenius
- transfusion device with steel tip and blood filter for gas- and vacuum bottles
- transparent drip chamber, PVC-free
- 200 m blood-filter filter-surface 10 mm²
- precision-V roll-clamp, orange
- Luer-Lock adapter after ISO 594
- flexible, transparent hose system
In contrast to the Luer-system, the Luer-Lock system is threaded, which holds the gasket tight.
Surshield Surflo Perfusion Set
Surshield Surflo Perfusion Set from BBraun
Self-adhesive, sterile wound dressing made of polyurethane foam for moderately oozing wounds.
- for moderately oozing chronic wounds
- bacteria-and water-proof
- can be left on up to 7 days
- low-pain dressing changes
Allevyn Dressings Have Three LayersA breathable, waterproof outer layer that keeps out bacteria, a hydrocellular absorbent foam core and a non-sticking wound facing layer.
Allevyn is a hydrocellular dressing that was developed specifically for the care of exsudating wounds.
Allevyn’s 3-layered construction fosters and maintains a moist wound healing environment that promotes timely healing.
The 3 layers of Allevyn Adhesive create a closed system and present an effective barrier necessary for a moist wound healing environment.
To achieve an effective barrier, 3 conditions have to be met:
- block bacteria intruding from outside
- prevent contamination
- prevent seepage
Tourniquet Replacement Strap for the Green One
Tourniquet Replacement Strap for the Green One from Prämeta
One-handed tightening, release, and removal of the tourniquet, easy application and removal for infusions
- easy handling through proven technology
- skin-friendly, durable cotton fabric, latex-free
- high-quality metal clasp for incremental tourniquet release
Tourniquet The Green One
Tourniquet The Green One from Prämeta
High quality, easy-to-use tourniquet by Praemeta in constricting venous blood flow for better locating and puncturing
Unlike the Praemeta grey tourniquet, the green one can be applied with one hand.
- easy application/removal for infusions
- kind to skin, durable cotton fabric
- high-quality metal buckle
- can be autoclaved upt to 120 °C at 1.1 bar pressure
- 2 years guarantee
- Replacement strap available (see accessories)
- Measurements: 2.1 cm wide, 60-70 cm long