To establish a simple contact between skin and measuring cable through the banana-plug.
There’s a large contact surface on the inside of the clamp electrode for transfer.
Clamp for extremities.
for children or adults, in various colors.
- Length: 14 cm; Width: 3 cm; Height: 3,5 cm
- Maximum diameter when open: 7,5 cm
- Contact surface inside: 2,2 cm x 3,2 cm
ECG Protractor from DocCheck
High-quality compass for manually measuring ECG wave forms, with two highly-polished points, also made of metal. The protective jacket has a 4 cm long measuring scale, divided in millimeters.
- length, with sleeve, ca. 12 cm
- includes push-on sheaths for the points
DocCheck Shop Deal: DocCheck Shop Top Deal Service Offer: Laser engraving
ECG SE-601 B
ECG SE-601 B from Edan
- Device can be put to use immediately
- Large alphanumeric keyboad with one-touch operation
- Internal storage: 100 ECGs
- LCD black/white display shows real-time ECG data
- Printout on 110 mm wide paper
- Device runtime is approximately 6 hours
- Equipped with handle for easy transport
- Data transmission to PC via Ethernet or RS 232 serial port
- Internal high-resolution thermal printer
- Weight: appr. 3 kg
- EDAN ECG SE-601 B
- patient cable
- 6 suction electrodes
- 4 clip electrodes
- chart paper
ECG-Lineal from DocCheck
Because ECG devices often also count P- or T-waves and therefore indicate erroneous heart-frequencies, one should never completely rely on them.
With the help of the ECG-Lineal, results can safely be tested.
- for different paper-speeds
- incl. additional information
- durable, transparent plastic
Electrode Contact Spray
Electrode Contact Spray from DocCheck
- optimal conductivity
- especially economical
- quick application
- high conductivity
- along with highest lubrication, offers optimal transmission of sound waves and laser energy
- skin friendly
- suited for electrode applicatons (suction systems)
Original suction electrodes
Original suction electrodes from GE Healthcare
Suction electrode for thorax connection, with ball and 4 mm socket.
- contact surface: 2.2 cm diameter, silver/silver chloride
- ball inner diameter: 0.9 cm
- contact element: electrode paper or electrode cream (not included in product package)
Recording Paper for Schiller ECG
Recording Paper for Schiller ECG from Diagramm Halbach
Recording paper for printing out test results for the following instruments:
- ECG Schiller Cardiovit AT-1
- ECG Schiller Cardiovit AT-2
- ECG Schiller Cardiovit AT-2 plus
- ECG Schiller CS-200
- ECG Schiller Cardiovit AT-3
- ECG Schiller Cardiovit AT-4
- ECG Schiller Cardiovit AT-5
- ECG Schiller Cardiovit AT-6
- ECG Schiller Cardiovit AT-10
- ECG Schiller Cardiovit AT-60
- ECG Schiller Cardiovit AT-101
Reddot-Electrodes from 3M
This innovative electrode makes life easier. The new 3M Red Dot 2560 ECG-Electrode was designed specifically for the various ECG-demands, such as i.e. in the operating room, emergency, catheter-laboratory, or in intensive-care.
Because of its high wearing-comfort and extraordinary skin-compatibility, the 3M Red Dot 2560 ECG-Electrode can remain applied up to 5 days.
the reliable foam material and the high-performance adhesive gel provide thorough skin-contact and lasting ECG-transmission.
- high transmission-quality for various ECG demands, combined with extraordinary skin-compatibility
- the optimal solution for standardization
- reduces the number of different ECG-Electrodes
- up to 5 day wear
- no daily change necessary
- simple handling: 30 days freshness-guarantee with opened bag, and the handy dispenser-strips with 10 electrodes each, offer easy handling
- X-ray transparent: ideal for standardization – the new 3M Red Dot ECG-Electrode is also available with X-ray transparent head